Stonybrook Capital, an affiliate of FINRA-member Weild & Co., was named advisor to Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Company of Arkansas and its affiliated agency Eagle Management in their transaction with Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Company of North Dakota. Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Company of Arkansas is a mutual insurance company that has been in operation since 1934. The Company has a highly-experienced management team with aggregate industry experience of 151 years and is one of the top mutual homeowners companies in Arkansas. Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Company of North Dakota has been providing property and casualty insurance to North Dakotans since 1944. “This transaction brings us a capital partner within our Farmers Union Mutual family. We think this was a proverbial ‘win-win’ for both companies and our policyholders,” said President of Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Company of Arkansas, Mike Bush. “Stonybrook was pivotal in negotiating, structuring and driving valuation in this transaction,” said Chairman of Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Company of Arkansas, Jeff Downing.
About Holborn News
In addition to Holborn-related industry news, staff and board member updates, highlights of recent and upcoming events, and information on upgrades to analytics, claims and other services, our "News" features up-to-the-minute reinsurance industry posts, trend analysis and opinion pieces, not only from our leadership, but also from experts across the insurance industry.
- RAA Cat Conference Highlights
- Holborn ViewPoint | B3i
- Holborn’s Stephanie Gould Rabin Quoted in The Insurtech Revolution
- Stonybrook Capital Press Release | Gramercy Risk Holdings Completes Capital Raise
- Stonybrook Capital Press Release | FUMI Company of AR to Affiliate with FUMI of ND
- Adam Manus Appointed President and Chief Brokerage Officer of Holborn Corporation
- 2017 Mid-Year Placement Summary
- Stonybrook Capital Establishes Formal Board of Directors
- Stonybrook Capital Becomes NAMIC Member | Press Release
- Stonybrook Capital’s Outlook on the Mutual Sector
- Holborn ViewPoint | PPA Loss Trends (Part 1)
- Holborn Attends Advisen Predictive Modeling Conference