About Holborn News
In addition to Holborn-related industry news, staff and board member updates, highlights of recent and upcoming events, and information on upgrades to analytics, claims and other services, our "News" features up-to-the-minute reinsurance industry posts, trend analysis and opinion pieces, not only from our leadership, but also from experts across the insurance industry.
- Holborn ViewPoint | Inflation
- “Man Plans, God Laughs.” Frank Harrison, Holborn’s CEO & Chairman, shares his reflections, observations and lessons learned from large catastrophe losses over his 40-year career, and the importance of Ultimate Net Loss Reinsurance Coverage, coupled with long-term trust-based relationships.
- Holborn Corporation is named as one of the Top Insurance Analytics Solution Providers for 2021 by In$urance CIO Outlook
- Holborn’s President and Chief Brokerage Officer Adam Manus discusses The Future of Outperformance in NAMIC’s IN magazine.
- NAMIC CEO Chuck Chamness interviews Holborn’s Chairman and CEO Frank Harrison.
- Holborn, a Platinum Level Sponsor, Supports The APCIA at its 2020 Annual Conference.
- Holborn’s CEO Frank Harrison is interviewed by APCIA Today, the Association’s annual conference newsletter.
- Holborn’s President and Chief Brokerage Officer Adam Manus is interviewed by APCIA Today, the Association’s annual conference newsletter
- Holborn ViewPoint | The August 2020 Derecho
- Holborn’s Zitelli achieves the Certified Catastrophe Risk Management Professional (CCRMP) credential.
- Holborn Corporation named as one of The Insurer’s Top 10 Reinsurance Brokers.
- Holborn’s CEO Frank Harrison is extensively cited in the Insurance Insider’s coverage of the August derecho that hit the Midwest.